A Note from the Principal
The students, staff, and administration of Soderstrom Elementary
School welcome you to our website. We are confident that you will find the
information on this site useful and that you will learn more about what makes
the Soderstrom Elementary School a special place.
Soderstrom has a dedicated and experienced staff, an active PTO and School Council, and caring and committed families. Soderstrom Elementary is committed to providing a safe, caring, and challenging educational environment that promotes learning and achievement for all students. We recognize and celebrate the diverse learning styles, interests, talents, and cultures of our students and strive to offer a rich variety of meaningful learning experiences that will inspire innovative thinkers and confident learners.
Whether you are new to the district or have been with us for awhile, we will do our best to promise you an outstanding learning experience.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. I look forward to working with you and your child throughout the school year to provide a productive and safe learning environment that supports student success.
Eric Sjogren - Principal
- Bethany College - Bachelor of Arts - Lindsborg 1990-1994
- Pittsburg State University - Educational Leadership
- Smoky Valley High School - Lindsborg
- 4th Grade Teacher - Caney, Kansas - 6 Years
- Ellinwood Grade School Principal - Ellinwood, Kansas 2001-2015
- Soderstrom Elementary Principal - 2016 - Present
- Married to Ronda Sjogren
- 2 kids - Theron 18 and Haven 15
- Love to be with my family and playing golf.