1. Families or students interested in enrolling in Smoky Valley Virtual Charter School must complete a pre-enrollment interview. The pre-enrollment interview will help students and their families decide if virtual education is a good option
- All students applying for admission to SVVCS must submit an official transcript for the school year most recently completed. You may have Smoky Valley Virtual Charter School apply for a transcript by filling out and signing a Request for Transcript form which is available at the SVVCS Office.
- Immunization records and the student birth certificates must be presented when coming for the enrollment interview. The SVVCS staff will make a copy to keep in the school files.
- There are no enrollment fees.
- Full time students may make use of a USD 400 laptop. There is a laptop use fee of $50.00 that must be paid before a laptop is checked out to students.
2. Students and parents are required to attend on-site orientation sessions held in Lindsborg.
3. In order to remain in good standing, all SVVCS students are required to complete three online learning logs; submit the logs on the dates specified by the SVVCS office; complete work on a consistent basis and make arrangements to travel to SVVCS to take Kansas State Assessments and semester finals.
Contact the School at email@example.com